There are a lot of different Pimm’s Cup recipes out there – some with added gin, some without; some with apples, some with oranges. Personally, I’m partial to a gin-less mix with as much fresh fruit as I can fit. Now as the weather begins to warm up (okay, perhaps not in NYC currently), I’m just waiting for the moment I can crack open the Pimm’s to truly get summer started. And if you haven’t had one before, well, now’s the time. I promise that there’s nothing better than mixing up a huge batch and sharing it with all your friends.
Note: This is not an incredibly exact recipe. Try different things out to find out what your perfect Cup is!
Bre’s Pimm’s Cup recipe
- Handful of ice
- 4 slices of crisp English cucumber
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 2 orange slices
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 part Pimm’s No. 1 (about 2 oz if using a glass like the above)
- 2 parts sparkling lemonade (Spite is also fair game)
Fill a glass with 1 part Pimm’s to 2 parts sparkling lemonade. Drop in a handful of ice and stir in your assorted fresh fruit. Garnish with a little bit of mint and enjoy!
- christinayxy reblogged this from fauxroux
- debbbb likes this
- samcm likes this
- theblueboringers likes this
- bronch likes this
- mferenczech reblogged this from fauxroux
- mercuralias likes this
- lindseynoelle reblogged this from fauxroux
- thenortheasterner likes this
- idea-obscura likes this
- thisisteariffic said: What. That looks delicious.
- thisisteariffic likes this
- fauxroux posted this